Let Cypress Design & Build in Monterey county turn your ho-hum cooking area into the gourmet chef kitchen you’ve always wanted. Our design-build team can help you to create an equally functional and fabulously attractive space to entertain and showcase your cooking skills with flair.
- New Countertops
- Custom Cabinetry
- Updated Appliances
- Kitchen Islands
- Chef-Friendly Flooring
- Custom Backsplashes
- Kitchen Add-Ons Or Bump-Outs
- New Paint & Wall Finishes
Creating A Classy, Creative Chef’s Kitchen
New home builders create average kitchens designed by architects, not chefs, so it’s little wonder that kitchen remodels are so popular. Everyone’s cooking manner and preferences are unique, so why should your kitchen look just like your next-door neighbor’s?
- What dishes do you prepare the most? This could affect your cooking range and oven’s size and type, whether you need a pot filler, and how close your food prep area needs to be to the stove or sink.
- What appliances do you expect to use every day? We don’t mean your refrigerator and range; that’s a given. What about a big stand mixer, a meat slicer, or other things that you don’t want to haul in and out of cupboards every day.
- What type of cookware will you use? Be sure to consider a smart storage design making your most-used cookware easy to access without cluttering up your workspace.
- Is baking a priority? A professional double oven might be high on your wish list. Maybe you want to get a cottage food license to sell your to-die-for cinnamon rolls or cupcakes, in which case you will want to consult licensing laws before settling on a final design.
- Do you intend to entertain in the kitchen or have a separate dining space? This affects the room’s layout and will help you decide whether you might need to bump out or otherwise expand your overall kitchen space.
California Custom Kitchens
Cypress Design & Build can design your kitchen around your style, skills, and space from ceiling to floor. Here is a sampling of the luxury features today’s home chefs are looking to include in their gourmet kitchen remodels.
- Soft, Resilient Flooring (Cork, Vinyl, Rubber)
- Lots Of Counter Space
- Workstation Sink
- Oversized Kitchen Island With Storage & Seating
- Professional Grade Ranges
- Double Ovens
- Lowered Countertop For Bakers
- Task Lighting
- Pot Rack Chandelier
- Walk-In Pantry
- Warming Drawer
- Efficient Storage
Call Cypress Design & Build Today
Maybe you already know exactly what you want in your new chef kitchen; perhaps you wish to browse our giant Sand City showroom and chat with a team member for more ideas. Give us a call today and get started. We are looking forward to bringing your vision to reality.