Cypress Design & Build is a cement and concrete contractor serving you in Monterey and Monterey County, California. Construction companies have always relied on cement’s toughness for commercial and outdoor projects. However, savvy homeowners and contractors are starting a new trend of bringing concrete inside. Let our experts show you want concrete can do in places you’d least expect.
Concrete Flooring, Counters & More
When you think of concrete, you probably imagine garages, patios, basements, and sidewalks. From full kitchen and bathroom remodels to unique basement finishes, and even colored wall applications, experienced cement contractors can fit concrete into any interior design.
- Decks & Patios
- Fireplace Hearths & Mantels
- Garage Flooring
- Indoor Floors (Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Entryways)
- Outdoor Walkways
- Shower Walls & Floors
Benefits Of Cement
Ask any flooring company what their most versatile and longest-lasting material is, and cement will probably be on the shortlist. Thanks to new products and techniques, concrete contractors can make cement work for all of your spaces, indoors and out. Whether you’re remodeling your kitchen or redesigning your patio, there are many reasons why you might consider using concrete.
- It’s durable and can survive high-traffic wear for decades.
- Cement is fire resistant.
- Cement floors are low maintenance and only require routine sweeping, a wet mop, and
- resealing a few times a year.
- It’s affordable — comparable to stone, ceramic tile, and marble in terms of cost.
- Concrete can be molded to fit any size and shape.
- Poured concrete is seamless.
- It can be stained, painted, stamped, etched, and polished to mimic brick, stone, tile, and hardwood or for a one-of-a-kind look.
- Cement naturally holds heat.
- Concrete is sustainable, recyclable, and usually locally made from renewable resources.
Get Your Free In-Home Estimate Today
Are you looking for a remodeling company to install or repair concrete or cement in your home? Contact us today to learn more about our services and to get started. Please schedule a consultation with one of our California contractors. We are happy to discuss your project, give you a free estimate, and answer any questions you might have.